Trade Stand Schedule
Applications for the 2013 Livestock Event are now being taken please click here to book your stand. All applications received before the 14th December will be included in the first allocation of stands. All applications received after this date will be allocated space stricly on remaining availbility.
To download the exhibitor rate card, please click here.
To view the rate card for trade stand space within the Livestock Hall please click here. For enquiries regarding the Livestock Hall and showing of cattle please contact Sian Mercer directly by email email@example.com or call 0845 458 2711.
Stand Space Booking Procedure
1. Livestock Event will be promoted to all species: beef, dairy, goats, sheep, pigs and poultry. Please bear this in mind when booking the size and shape of your stand.
2. From the following list choose the zone which covers most of the products you intend to promote at the Livestock Event.
3. Decide of the stand dimensions you require. NB: Minimum 3m frontage x 3m depth.
4. Decide on either modular shell scheme or clear stand space.
5. Decide of the stand configuration that you wish to book e.g. corner, peninsula, island (see information on surcharges on the rate card).
6. Note any requirements you may have regarding stand location within your chosen zone. RABDF will endeavour to accommodate these requests wherever possible however, they cannot be guaranteed.
Modular Shell Scheme - Available in all zones with the exception of the Livestock Hall (New Smithfield & The National Dairy Show). Modular sheel scheme includes carpet, white foamex walls and a facia panel to include company name and stand number. Stands upto 9m2 will include 2 x 120W spotlights and 1 x 500W single socket outlet, stands between 10 - 18m2 will include 3 x 120W spotlights and 1 x 500W single socket outlet and stands between 19 - 24m2 will include 4 x 120W spotlights and 2 x 500W single socket outlets.
NB: Outdoor stand space is very limited. To discuss current availability please contact the event office 0845 458 2711.